Formation of Silver Nanoparticles Inside a Soda-Lime Glass Matrix in the Presence of a High Intensity
Ar+ Laser Beam
, M. D. Niry, J. Mostafavi-Amjad, H. R. Khalesifard, A. Ahangary, and Y. Azizian-Kalandaragh, J. Appl. Phys. 111
, 033111 (2012).
Anderson Localization and Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves Through Disordered Media
, A. Sheikhan, N. Abedpour, R. Sepehrinia, M. D. Niry, M. R. R. Tabar, and M. Sahimi, Wave Random Complex 20
, 191 (2010).
Taylor's frozen-flow hypothesis in Burgers turbulence
, A. Bahraminasab, M. D. Niry, J. Davoudi, M. R. R. Tabar, A. A. Masoudi, and K. R. Sreenivasan, Phys. Rev. E
, 065302 (2008).
Conformal Invariance in two-dimensional KPZ Surface
, A. A. Saberi, M. D. Niry, M. R. R. Tabar, and S. Rouhani, Phys. Rev. E 77
, 051607 (2008); arXiv:0803.1051v1
Exact Lyapunov exponent of the harmonic magnon modes of one-dimensional Heisenberg-Mattis spin glasses
, R. Sepehrinia, M. D. Niry, B. Bozorg, M. R. R. Tabar, and M. Sahimi, Phys. Rev. B 77
, 104202 (2008).
Renormalization group analysis and numerical simulation of propagation and localization of acoustic waves in heterogeneous media
, A. Bahraminasab, S. M. V. Allaei, F. Shahbazi, M. Sahimi, M. D. Niry, and M. R. R. Tabar, Phys. Rev. B 75
, 1 (2007).
Stochastic φ4- Theory in the Strong Coupling Limit
, N. Abedpour, M. D. Niry, A. Bahraminasab, A. A. Masoudi, J. Davoudi, M. R. R. Tabar, and M. Sahimi, Nucl. Phys. B 761
, 93 (2007); arXiv:cond-mat/0611400v1
Short-term prediction of medium- and large-size earthquakes based on Markov and extended self-similarity analysis of seismic data
, M. R. R. Tabar, M. Sahimi, F. Ghasemi, K. Kaviani, M. Allamehzadeh, J. Peinke, M. Mokhtari, M. Vesaghi, M. D. Niry, A. Bahraminasab, S. Tabatabai, F. Fayazbakhsh, and M. Akbari, in Modelling Critical and Catastrophic Phenomena in Geoscience
, Lect. Notes Phys.
, 705, pp. 281-301
, edited by P. Bhattacharyya and B. K. Chakrabarti (Springer Verlag, Berlin—Heidelberg, 2007); Short version: arXiv:physics/0510043v1
V. Daadmehr, M. D. Niry, and A. T. Rezakhani, Suppression of superconductivity in
Pr-doped 123-systems hole localization and hole clustering concepts in planes
, Iranian J. Phys. Res. 6
, 3 (2006).
Top of Page
- Sandpile Model
- The Intermittency issue in Burgulence and Turbulence
- Surface growth model (EW, KPZ, and RSOS)
- Localization of wave in disordered media
- Stochastic nature of seismic activity
- Random Walk and Fractional Brownian motion
Top of Page
Top of Page
- Prof. M. R. Rahimi Tabar
- Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences (Zanjan, Iran)
- Sharif University of Thechnology (SUT) (Tehran, Iran)
- The Physical Society of Iran (PSI) (Tehran, Iran)
- Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM) (Tehran, Iran)
- Iran Physics Grads (List of people who did an undergraduate degree in Physics in Iran)
- Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics (Santa Barbara, US), Online Conferences, Lectures and Seminars
- Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences (Cambridge, UK), Web Seminars
- Prof. Mohammad Khorami
- Statistical Mechanics Events Calendar
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- arXiv.org e-Print archive (Cornell University Library)